NextMinute and MYOB – Working together.
NextMinute and MYOB work hand in hand to make sure you don’t waste time double-handling information such as supplier invoices, invoices for your customers, time-sheets for payroll, all of your contacts and payments.
Basically, the connection just makes things easier.
Check out how to hook it up…
Step 1 – Plug it in
- When logged in to NextMinute on your computer, from the left-hand menu navigate to ‘Admin’
- Find the ‘Accounting’ tab, then click the MYOB icon that applies to you
NB The same process applies to both MYOB Account Right and Essentials with slight variations
Step 2 – Contacts & Invoices
- If you want your contacts to sync from MYOB to NextMinute, make sure to check the box to import your contacts
- Choose the applicable accounts to make sure your sale items go to the right places when sending an invoice to MYOB
- If you want to continue using the invoice numbers you already use in MYOB, make sure that is set up too
Step 3 – Payments & Sending
- Select the appropriate account for receiving payments
- Choose how you want invoices to appear when they are synced with MYOB
- Set if you would like a reminder to sync with MYOB when invoices are sent from NextMinute
- Remember to save
For further information on setting up MYOB and Payroll, please see this knowledge base article