- Team Management + Timesheets
- Quoting + Ordering + Invoicing
- Job Management + Scheduling
- Customers + Reporting
- and plenty more
- Free Phone Email and Chat Support
- No contracts, pay month to month.
- All the features of Premium
- Discounted per user price
- No contracts, pay month to month
How does the pricing work?
Each NextMinute account needs at least one admin user license. Additional admin users and mobile users can be added if you like.
- 1 Owner = 1 Admin User
- 1 Owner + 4 field workers = 1 Admin User + 4 Mobile Users
- 1 Owner + 1 office worker + 4 field workers = 2 Admin Users + 4 Mobile Users
What are Admin Users?
Access to everything, typically the business owner, office, project, or management team members. These users retain full control over team access rights.
What are Mobile Users?
Admin Users control exactly what Mobile Users can see or do using NextMinute. Mobile Users can access Nextminute on any mobile phone or computer.
What Accounting Systems does NextMinute integrate with?
Nextminute currently integrates with Xero, MYOB AccountRightLive, MYOB Essentials, Attache. See our help center for full details.
Are there any contracts?
No. Just pay for the staff you have in the system on a monthly basis.
Who sees what when accessing NextMinute?
Admin Users see everything. Mobile users see just what you want them to see. Talk to our team about setting up your own access rights.
What training and support is available?
We have an awesome online knowledge base via our help center, which includes easy to follow guides. Our new YouTube channel is packed with videos, and you can book a free demo at any point with Sam to help get up and running. Support via chat, phone and email is FREE.
What does NextMinute work on?
Windows and Apple Mac (We recommend Google Chrome, but the choice is totally yours.). The NextMinute mobile app works on Android and Apple phones and tablets.